A new look for this CLUB sofa bed that will never go out of fashion. The seat is wide and firm but comfortable at the same time. Imagine yourself enjoying a nice glass of wine, comfortably seated in this sofa. Relatives are staying overnight? Just remove the cushions and unfold the mechanism. So simple! It is labelled Enzo Fratelli.
- plywood frame (thickness 15 to 18mm), pine crosspiece covered with polyether foam.
- Solid wood feet and cellulosic varnish.
- Suspensions: combination of elastic straps and springs for added comfort.
- Back-rest and seat: pigmented corrected-grain buffalo hide. Thickness 1.2 to 1.4mm.
- back, base and arm-rests: hard-wearing polyurethane finished exactly like the above mentionned leather.
- seat filling: high density polyurethane foam (25kg/m3) and acrylic fibre 100% polyester (density 200g/m2).
- back-rest filling: high density foam (16kg/m3) and acrylic fibre 100% polyester (density 200g/m2)
Brown CLUB sofa bed 3 seater - buffalo hide, technical features :
• Length : 200 cm
• Width : 86 cm
• Height : 88 cm
• Seat height : 48 cm
• Seating depth : 56 cm
• Seat density : 25 kg/m3
• Thickness of mattress : 23 kg/m3
• Seat material : Cow's leather
• Leather thickness : 1.2 1.4 mm
• Backrest, box side and armrest fabric : PVC
• Number of seats : 3 seater
• Bed dimensions : 138x183 cm
• Thickness of mattress : 8 cm
• Shape of the sofa : Right
• Type of seat : Convertible
• Dimensions of box : 201 x 87 x 90 cm
• Weight of box : 72 kg
• Type of Leather : Split leather
• Open dimensions : L217 X L199 X H89 cm
To clean leather parts: simply use a soft slightly damp cloth. Do not use polish: leather used for furniture is not the same as the one used to make shoes. Avoid placing a leather piece of furniture in direct sunlight or colours may fade. Avoid placing them next to a strong source of heat like a radiator or a fireplace or the leather may dry. Do not use a rough cloth or an abrasive sponge: they could scratch the material. Do not use any aggressive cleaning agents.
To clean polyurethane parts: simply use a soft and slightly humid cloth.
Miliboo controls the production line from start to finish
You have just added this product to your shopping basket